Tony Harrison vs Jermell Charlo Predictions & Betting Odds - Boxing Preview
December 20, 2019
In a rematch of their fight of almost exactly a year ago, Tony “Super Bad” Harrison (28-2-0) defends the WBC junior middleweight belt he won from Jermell “Iron Man” Charlo (32-1-0) at the Toyota Arena, Ontario in California on Saturday evening.
Back in December 2018, Harrison caused an upset with a unanimous decision win to relieve Charlo of his WBC title (116-112, 115-113 and 115-113). It was regarded as a highly controversial decision by many observers.
The rematch had originally been scheduled for June, but Harrison pulled out after suffering an inner and outer right ankle sprain that included torn ligaments. Harrison has consequently been inactive for a year, but Charlo fought Jorge Cota, whom he brutally KO’d in the third round.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Tony Harrison to win at +245 (3.45) $50 Free Bet
- Jermell Charlo to win at -294 (1.34) $50 Free Bet
- Tony Harrison to win at +223 (3.23) $200 Free Bet
- Jermell Charlo to win at -312 (1.32) $200 Free Bet
- Jermell Charlo to win at -333 (1.30) $200* Free Bet
- Tony Harrison to win at +240 (3.40) $200* Free Bet
- Tony Harrison to win at +245 (3.45) $250 Free Bet
- Jermell Charlo to win at -333 (1.30) $250 Free Bet
The First Fight
Charlo was on the front foot as the aggressor for most of the original fight, although he enabled Harrison to score points with the accuracy of his jabs and straights, whilst Charlo was restricted to striking with lower percentage hooks and uppercuts.