Toronto Maple Leafs vs Anaheim Ducks Match Preview & Betting Odds 2019
February 04, 2019
The Toronto Maple Leafs (31-17-3) meet the Anaheim Ducks (21-22-9) at the Scotiabank Arena on Monday night. The Maple Leafs last game was against the Pittsburgh Penguins on home-ice on Saturday evening, when they won 3-2 after trailing by two goals early on.
The Maple Leafs are averaging 3.51 Goals per Game currently, which places them in a very respectable 5th in the overall NHL stats standings. Defensively they are allowing 2.84 Goals per Game, which puts them 10th overall. On an individual basis, John Tavares has netted 30 goals this season, while Mitch Marner has registered 43 assists for Toronto so far.
The last action for the Ducks was a heavy 9-3 loss at the Winnipeg Jets on Saturday evening, in which they were 6-0 behind at the end of the 1st Period. It was the Ducks 15th loss in their last 17 games.
- Bet 1.41 on Toronto Maple Leafs to win Money Line $250 Free Bet
- Bet 2.95 on Anaheim Ducks to win Money Line $250 Free Bet
- Bet 1.62 on Toronto Maple Leafs to win Money Line $100 Free Bet
- Bet 3.75 on Anaheim Ducks Leafs to win Money Line $100 Free Bet
- Bet 1.40 on Toronto Maple Leafs to win Money Line $200 Free Bet
- Bet 3.1 on Anaheim Ducks Leafs to win Money Line $200 Free Bet
- Bet 1.38 on Toronto Maple Leafs to win Money Line $100 Free Bet
- Bet 3.1 on Anaheim Ducks Leafs to win Money Line $100 Free Bet
The Ducks are currently averaging just 2.31 Goals per Game, which leaves them down in 30th in the overall NHL standings. Defensively they are allowing 3.08 Goals per Game, which places them 19th overall. On an individual basis, Jakob Silfverberg lit the lamp 12 times for the Ducks, while Ryan Getzlaf has registered 23 assists.
The Maple Leafs form has been indifferent lately, but any betting predictions for this game have to take into account home-ice advantage and the current shocking run of the Ducks so, rather than look at the Money Line odds, the tips here are the Maple Leafs to record a convincing win at +115 with William Hill at -1.5 on the Puck Line odds.