Toronto Maple Leafs vs Anaheim Ducks Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Tips
February 07, 2020
The Maple Leafs’ goals came from Auston Matthews (who scored twice) and John Tavares, while backup goalie Michael Hutchinson made 30 saves.
The Maple Leafs average 3.57 Goals per Game (GPG), while allowing 3.28 (GA). Matthews has 39 goals and 64 points for Toronto, while Mitch Marner has provided 40 assists. They are 13-7-7 on home-ice.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -263 (1.38) $250 Free Bet
- Anaheim Ducks to win at +205 (3.05) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -263 (1.38) $200 Free Bet
- Anaheim Ducks to win at +215 (3.15) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -250 (1.40) $200 Free Bet
- Anaheim Ducks to win at +210 (3.10) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -244 (1.41) $250 Free Bet
- Anaheim Ducks to win at +195 (2.95) $250 Free Bet
The Ducks went down to a 3-2 OT loss at the Montreal Canadiens on Thursday night.
Jakob Silfverberg and Derek Grant scored the goals for Anaheim, while John Gibson stopped 24 shots.
The Ducks average 2.48 GPG, while allowing 3.06 (GA). Adam Henrique has 17 goals, while Ryan Getzlaf has 35 points and has recorded 24 assists.
Maple Leafs vs Ducks Betting Lines & Tip
With home-ice advantage, an additional day to prepare and the superior record this season, Toronto has to be the selection when it comes to predictions to win this game.
We prefer the Match Result & Total Goals market for the tip in this game though, where Toronto & Over 5.5 can be backed at +162 (2.62) with Betway.