Toronto Maple Leafs vs Arizona Coyotes Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Bets
February 11, 2020
The Toronto goal came from John Tavares, while new recruit Jack Campbell stopped 28 shots in his second game in two nights as replacement for Frederik Andersen (ruled out with a neck injury).
Toronto average 3.60 Goals per Game (GPG), while allowing 3.29 (GA). Auston Matthews has 40 goals and 68 points, while Mitch Marner has contributed 43 assists. They are 14-7-7 on home-ice.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -196 (1.51) $250 Free Bet
- Arizona Coyotes to win at +165 (2.65) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -200 (1.50) $200 Free Bet
- Arizona Coyotes to win at +165 (2.65) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -192 (1.52) $200 Free Bet
- Arizona Coyotes to win at +167 (2.67) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -200 (1.50) $250 Free Bet
- Arizona Coyotes to win at +160 (2.60) $250 Free Bet
The Coyotes also faced the Canadiens in their last game, winning 3-2 win on the road on Monday night after having rallied from a 2- 0 deficit to secure the victory.
The Arizona goals came from Derek Stepan, Taylor Hall and Jakob Chychrun, while Antti Raanta stopped 26 shots.
Arizona are now averaging 2.73 GPG, while allowing 2.66 (GA). Conor Garland has 19 goals, while Nick Schmaltz has 39 points and 31 assists. They are 15-12-3 on the road.
Maple Leafs vs Coyotes Betting Lines & Best Bet
Despite the win in Montreal the Coyotes have been struggling recently so, with the home-ice advantage, the Maple Leafs look the best bets in our predictions to win this game.