Toronto Maple Leafs vs Boston Bruins Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Previews
November 15, 2019
Both these Atlantic Division teams are badly in need of a win, with the Maple Leafs having lost their last three games, while the Bruins have had four straight losses.
Inconsistency has been an issue for Toronto all season, with their latest defeat being 5-4 on the road at the red hot New York Islanders on Wednesday night. Goals for Toronto came from Kasperi Kapanen, William Nylander, Justin Holl and John Tavares, while Frederik Andersen made 25 stops.
Boston were 11-1-2 not so long ago, but they’ve faltered on the back of four straight losses. Tuesday night was nothing less than a disaster on home-ice against the Florida Panthers, with the Bruins having led 4-0 at the end of the second period, but going on to lose 5-4 in the shootout.
David Pastrnak, Joakim Nordstrom, Anders Bjork and Zdeno Chara scored for Boston, while Tuukka Rask made 25 stops.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -116.28 (1.86) $200* Free Bet
- Boston Bruins to win at -105.26 (1.95) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -117.65 (1.85) $250 Free Bet
- Boston Bruins to win at -103.09 (1.97) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -114.94 (1.87) $250 Free Bet
- Boston Bruins to win at -105.26 (1.95) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -109.89 (1.91) $200 Free Bet
- Boston Bruins to win at -109.89 (1.91) $200 Free Bet
Maple Leafs vs Bruins Betting Lines & Prediction
Any NHL predictions for this game have to take into account that neither team can be very happy at present, although the Boston roster must be feeling particularly low after their loss to the Panthers.
Home-ice advantage could just give the Maple Leafs the edge in this game and, with Zach Hyman also set to be back in their line-up, they are the tips to win.