Toronto Maple Leafs vs Colorado Avalanche Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Tips
December 04, 2019
Toronto Maple Leafs Stats
Toronto were in action just a day ago on Tuesday night when they were on the wrong end of a 6-1 rout on the road at the Philadelphia Flyers, where they allowed five goals from the midway point of the third period.
The Maple Leafs’ solitary goal came from Travis Dermott, with goaltender Frederik Andersen making 23 saves. It was only Toronto’s second loss in six games since Sheldon Keefe replaced the fired Mike Babcock as Maple Leafs head coach last month.
On the stats front, Auston Matthews has netted 16 goals and 31 points for the Maple Leafs so far, while Morgan Rielly has contributed with 17 assists.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -120.48 (1.83) $200* Free Bet
- Colorado Avalanche to win at +100 (2.00) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -138.89 (1.72) $250 Free Bet
- Colorado Avalanche to win at +115 (2.15) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -125 (1.80) $250 Free Bet
- Colorado Avalanche to win at +105 (2.05) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -125 (1.80) $200 Free Bet
- Colorado Avalanche to win at +104 (2.04) $200 Free Bet
Colorado Avalanche Stats
Colorado Avalanche travel to Toronto while currently on a three-game winning streak, following their 7-3 win on home-ice over the Chicago Blackhawks on Saturday night.
Nazem Kadri and Joonas Donskoi each scored twice for Colorado in that win, with the other goals coming from Nathan MacKinnon, Mikko Rantanen and Tyson Jost. Goalkeeper Philipp Grubauer made 26 stops.
MacKinnon leads the way for the Avs with 17 goals, 42 points and 25 assists.
Maple Leafs vs Avalanche Betting Lines & Tip
Despite that heavy loss to Philadelphia last night, the Toronto Maple Leafs are much improved in terms of results in the last couple of weeks and with the advantage of home-ice, the Maple Leafs will be our NHL betting pick with regards to NHL predictions going into this game.