Toronto Maple Leafs vs Edmonton Oilers Predictions & Betting Odds - NHL Preview
January 06, 2020
The Toronto Maple Leafs (24-14-5) meet the Edmonton Oilers (22-17-5) in the NHL at the Scotiabank Arena on Monday evening.
Maple Leafs Stats
It was a third straight win and a ninth victory in 10 games for the Maple Leafs as they beat the New York Islanders 3-0 on home-ice on Saturday night.
The Toronto goals were scored by Pierre Engvall, Auston Matthews and Zach Hyman, while Michael Hutchinson claimed the shutout with 33 saves.
Toronto are currently averaging 3.58 Goals per Game (GPG), while they are allowing 3.09 (GA). Matthews has 28 goals and 51 points for the Maple Leafs so far, while Mitch Marner has provided 29 assists.
They are 11-4-5 on home-ice.
The Edmonton Oilers come into this game on the back of a 4-1 win on the road at the Boston Bruins on Saturday.
The Edmonton goals came from Darnell Nurse, Gaetan Haas, Connor McDavid and Leon Draisaitl, while goaltender Mike Smith made 35 saves.
Edmonton average 2.93 GPG, while they are allowing 3.11 (GA). Leon Draisaitl has 24 goals and 65 points, while McDavid has contributed 42 assists.
They are 12-9-2 on the road.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -217 (1.46) $50 Free Bet
- Edmonton Oilers to win at +181 (2.81) $50 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -212 (1.47) $200 Free Bet
- Edmonton Oilers to win at +175 (2.75) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -222 (1.45) $200 Free Bet
- Edmonton Oilers to win at +180 (2.80) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -222 (1.45) $250 Free Bet
- Edmonton Oilers to win at +180 (2.80) $250 Free Bet
Maple Leafs vs Oilers Betting Lines & Prediction
Looking at our NHL predictions for this game, Toronto’s recent streak is such that it’s impossible to look beyond them with home-ice advantage and they are therefore a strong prediction to win this game.
NHL Predictions: Money Line – Toronto Maple Leafs to Win @ -200 (1.50) with Sports Interaction