Toronto Maple Leafs vs Tampa Bay Lightning Betting Odds & Prediction - NHL Picks
October 10, 2019
The Maple Leafs were on home-ice against defending Stanley Cup champions St. Louis Blues on Monday night going down to a 2-3 defeat with the winning goal from Alex Pietrangelo coming in the 3rd period. Prior to that they had won two of their opening three games – a 5-3 win at home to the Ottawa Senators, a 4-1 win on the road at the Columbus Blue Jackets and a 6-5 shootout loss on home-ice to the Montreal Canadiens.
The Lightning were on the road at the Carolina Hurricanes on Sunday evening losing 4-3 in OT, having started the season with two games against the Florida Panthers – a 5-2 win on home-ice, followed by a 4-3 loss in Florida on Saturday night.
Last season the Lightning tied with the NHL record of 62 wins in the regular season, but they then went on to lose 4-0 to the Blue Jackets in the last 16 of the playoffs.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -116.28 (1.86) $200 Free Bet
- Tampa Bay Lightning to win at -105.26 (1.95) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -112.36 (1.89) $250 Free Bet
- Tampa Bay Lightning to win at -106.38 (1.94) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -114.94 (1.87) $250 Free Bet
- Tampa Bay Lightning to win at -105.26 (1.95) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Maple Leafs to win at -112.36 (1.89) $200 Free Bet
- Tampa Bay Lightning to win at -107.53 (1.93) $200 Free Bet
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Tampa Bay Lightning Betting Lines & Pick
In terms of NHL betting picks, the Toronto Maple Leafs have home-ice advantage in this game which could prove to be the decisive factor here.
In the NHL betting lines the bookies can barely separate these two teams with the Toronto Maple Leafs available to bet at -112.36 (1.89) with Sport Interaction and the top betting line on Tampa Bay Lightning available at -105.26 (1.95) with bet365.
The Maple Leafs are marginal favourites and will be our betting pick to return to winning ways.