Toronto Raptors vs Brooklyn Nets Predictions & Betting Odds - NBA Preview
February 08, 2020
Serge Ibaka had 22 points and 10 rebounds for the Raptors, with Fred VanVleet scoring 20 points, Kyle Lowry finished with 16 points and 11 assists, OG Anunobyy scored 16 points and Pascal Siakam added 15 points.
Toronto average 112.7 Points per Game (PPG), while allowing 106.1 (PA). Siakam averages 23.7 PPG, while Ibaka is averaging 8.0 Rebounds per Game (RPG). They are 19-7 on home-court.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Toronto Raptors to win at -313 (1.32) $250 Free Bet
- Brooklyn Nets to win at +240 (3.40) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -303 (1.33) $200 Free Bet
- Brooklyn Nets to win at +248 (3.48) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -323 (1.31) $200* Free Bet
- Brooklyn Nets to win at +255 (3.55) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -303 (1.33) $250 Free Bet
- Brooklyn Nets to win at +245 (3.45) $250 Free Bet
The Nets routed the Golden State Warriors 129-88 on home-court on Wednesday night for a fourth win in five games.
There were 23 points from Caris LeVert, Joe Harris scored 17 and Garrett Temple had 16 for the Nets.
Brooklyn average 110.7 PPG, while allowing 111.4 (PA). Spencer Dinwiddie averages 21.0 PPG, while Jarrett Allen is averaging 9.7 RPG. They are 8-15 on the road.
Raptors vs Nets NBA Betting Lines & Pick
It’s difficult to see past the Toronto Raptors in terms of NBA picks to win this game, although the odds on them to do so are somewhat prohibitive. There looks to be greater value in backing Toronto on the Point Spread with regards to our tips.
On the Point Spread, Toronto -7.5 can be backed at odds of -110 (1.91) with Sports Interaction.