Toronto Raptors vs Charlotte Hornets Predictions & Betting Odds - NBA Picks
February 28, 2020
Pascal Siakam led the way for the Raptors with 22 points, while Fred VanVleet scored 14 points.
The Raptors average 113.0 Points per Game (PPG), while allowing 106.1 (PA). Siakam is averaging 23.7 PPG, while Serge Ibaka averages 8.0 Rebounds per Game (RPG). They are 23-8 on home-court.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Toronto Raptors to win at -909 (1.11) $200 Free Bet
- Charlotte Hornets to win at +678 (7.78) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -16667 (1.06) $200* Free Bet
- Charlotte Hornets to win at +950 (10.5) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -1000 (1.10) $250 Free Bet
- Charlotte Hornets to win at +650 (7.50) $250 Free Bet
Charlotte also lost in their game on Tuesday night, although they were on the receiving end of a total routing 119-80 on the road at the Indiana Pacers. It was the Hornets lowest points total of the season.
Miles Bridges led the scoring for the Hornets with 17 points, while Caleb Martin added 11 points.
The Hornets average 102.2 PPG, while allowing 110.1 (PA). Devonte Graham is averaging 17.6 PPG, while Cody Zeller averages 7.1 RPG. They are 11-20 on the road.
Raptors vs Hornets Betting Lines & NBA Pick
For better value, we prefer the Point Spread market in terms of our tip in predictions for this game, with the Raptors -13.5 on offer at -110 (1.90) with bet365.