Toronto Raptors vs Minnesota Timberwolves Predictions & Betting Odds - NBA Picks
February 10, 2020
Fred VanVleet led the way for Toronto with 29 points, Pascal Siakam scored 20 points, Terence Davis also scored 20 points in his first home start and Matt Thomas had a career-high 15 points.
Toronto average 112.9 Points per Game (PPG), while allowing 106.4 (PA). Siakam averages 23.4 PPG, while Serge Ibaka averages 8.0 Rebounds per Game (RPG). They are 20-7 on home-court.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Toronto Raptors to win at -500 (1.20) $250 Free Bet
- Minnesota Timberwolves to win at +370 (4.70) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -526 (1.19) $200 Free Bet
- Minnesota Timberwolves to win at +400 (5.00) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -625 (1.16) $200* Free Bet
- Minnesota Timberwolves to win at +450 (5.50) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -556 (1.18) $250 Free Bet
- Minnesota Timberwolves to win at +410 (5.10) $250 Free Bet
The new-look Timberwolves had an incredible 142-115 home-court victory over the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday night, which snapped a 13-game losing streak.
Jordan McLaughlin scored a career-high 24 points for Minnesota, Malik Beasley had 23 points and 10 rebounds and Karl-Anthony Towns added 22 points, 13 rebounds and nine assists.
Minnesota average 112.2 PPG, while allowing 115.5 (PA). Andrew Wiggins (now Golden State Warriors) averages 22.5 PPG, while Robert Covington (now Houston Rockets) averages 6.0 RPG. They are 9-16 on the road.
Raptors vs Timberwolves NBA Betting Lines & Pick
Despite the recent comings and goings at Minnesota seeing them rout the Clippers, the Raptors are a franchise with great momentum going into this game and with the home-court advantage, they have to be the selection to win in predictions here.
Our NBA pick is elsewhere though, where we’ll take the improving Timberwolves to cover the Point Spread of +10 @ odds of -110 (1.90) with bet365.