Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks Predictions & Betting Odds - NBA Previews
November 27, 2019
Defending NBA champions Toronto Raptors (12-4) take on the struggling New York Knicks (4-13) at the Scotiabank Arena on Wednesday evening.
The Raptors were made to work hard in their last game against the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday night, but eventually came through to win 101-96.
Pascal Siakam scored 25 points for the Raptors, with Fred VanVleet contributing a further 24. There was also a big defensive performance from Marc Gasol, who was also a key player in helping to hold Joel Embiid scoreless for the Sixers.
The Knicks travel to Toronto on the back of a three-game losing streak and went down to a 103-101 home-court loss to the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday. Marcus Morris scored 26 points for the Knicks, while Julius Randle added 15.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Toronto Raptors to win at -625 (1.16) $200 Free Bet
- New York Knicks to win at +450 (5.50) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -555 (1.18) $250 Free Bet
- New York Knicks to win at +425 (5.25) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -625 (1.16) $250 Free Bet
- New York Knicks to win at +440 (5.40) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -526 (1.19) $200 Free Bet
- New York Knicks to win at +427 (5.27) $200 Free Bet
Raptors vs Knicks Betting Lines & Prediction
When it comes to any predictions for this game, it’s impossible to go against the Raptors, who are 100% when at home this season with a 7-0 record at the Scotiabank Arena. By contrast the Knicks have struggled badly on the road, having lost seven of eight games. Toronto’s overall results have also been far superior to those of the Knicks this season.
That’s too short for backers of the Raptors to appeal, so we go to the Point Spread lines for the tip, where Toronto -10.5 is on offer at -110 (1.91) with Sports Interaction.
NBA Predictions: Point Spread – Toronto Raptors -10.5pts @ -110 (1.91) with Sports Interaction