Toronto Raptors vs Oklahoma City Thunder Predictions & Betting Odds - NBA Picks
December 29, 2019
Missing the injured trio of Pascal Siakam (groin), Norman Powell (left shoulder subluxation) and Marc Gasol (left hamstring) for a fifth straight game, the Raptors avenged their Christmas day loss at home to the Boston Celtics with a comfortable 113-97 win on the road against the same opponents on Saturday night.
In doing so, the Raptors broke a two-game losing streak and never trailed at any point in the game.
Kyle Lowry led the way for the Raptors with 30 points, Serge Ibaka added 20 and Patrick McCaw and Fred VanVleet each had 18 points as the Raptors showed the credentials as current NBA champions.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Toronto Raptors to win at -179 (1.56) $50 Free Bet
- Oklahoma City Thunder to win at +150 (2.50) $50 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -196 (1.51) $200 Free Bet
- Oklahoma City Thunder to win at +165 (2.65) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -175 (1.57) $200* Free Bet
- Oklahoma City Thunder to win at +155 (2.55) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -179 (1.56) $250 Free Bet
- Oklahoma City Thunder to win at +150 (2.50) $250 Free Bet
Oklahoma City Thunder
The Thunder also claimed a road win on Saturday night, beating the Charlotte Hornets 104-102 in OT.
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander top-scored with 27 points, Dennis Schroder added 24 off the bench (Oklahoma’s bench outscored the Charlotte’s 47-26) and Chris Paul had 16 points for the Thunder.
Raptors vs Thunder Betting Lines & Pick
The depth of the Toronto Raptors’ roster has seen them shake off injuries throughout the season and with a home-court record of 13-4 this season (Oklahoma are 5-9 on the road), they have to be the best bet to overcome their absences once again in terms of NBA betting predictions going into this game.