Toronto Raptors vs Orlando Magic Prediction & Betting Odds - NBA Tips
October 28, 2019
The Raptors eliminated the Magic en route to the title in the first round of the playoffs last season in five games and come into this game on the back of a 108-84 victory on the road against the Chicago Bulls on Saturday night.
Pascal Siakam (who has so far impressed with the new focus on him this season) scored 19 points and six rebounds for the Raptors, with Serge Ibaka coming off the bench for 18 points and seven rebounds.
Toronto succeeded with 38 of their 82 field goal attempts (46.3%), but were disappointing behind the three-point line, with just 35.7%.
The Magic went down to a 103-99 road loss at the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday, where they were badly let down by their shooting accuracy.
They only scored from 35 of their 99 field goal attempts (35.4%) and were particularly poor from behind the three-point line with just 16.1%. Evan Fournier hit 23 points for the Magic, with all-star center Nikola Vucevic adding 16 points and 10 rebounds.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Toronto Raptors to win at -200 (1.50) $200* Free Bet
- Orlando Magic to win at +170 (2.70) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -181.82 (1.55) $250 Free Bet
- Orlando Magic to win at +150 (2.50) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -196.08 (1.51) $250 Free Bet
- Orlando Magic to win at +165 (2.65) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -204.08 (1.49) $200 Free Bet
- Orlando Magic to win at +171 (2.71) $200 Free Bet
Toronto Raptors vs Orlando Magic Betting Lines & Picks
NBA tips for this game have to favour the Toronto Raptors, who have looked good in the post-Kawhi Leonard era so far.