Toronto Raptors vs Orlando Magic Predictions & Betting Odds - NBA Picks
November 20, 2019
Toronto Raptors – Recent Form
Following their loss at the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday night, the Toronto Raptors returned to winning ways with a 132-96 rout at home to the Charlotte Hornets on Monday night.
Several players were among the points for Toronto against Charlotte, with OG Anunoby leading the way with 24 points, Pascal Siakam adding 20, Norman Powell 17. And from the bench Terence Davis scored 16 points and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson added 15.
Pascal Siakam has led the way for Toronto this season with 26.2 Points per Game (PPG) and 8.7 Rebounds per Game (RPG).
Betting Odds - Winner
- Toronto Raptors to win at -161.29 (1.62) $200 Free Bet
- Orlando Magic to win at +140 (2.40) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -166.67 (1.60) $250 Free Bet
- Orlando Magic to win at +140 (2.40) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -185.19 (1.54) $250 Free Bet
- Orlando Magic to win at +155 (2.55) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -151.52 (1.66) $200 Free Bet
- Orlando Magic to win at +126 (2.26) $200 Free Bet
Orlando Magic – Recent Form
Orlando, after a poor start the season, are now on a three-game winning streak, with their latest victory coming on Sunday night by 125-121 at home to the Washington Wizards.
Nikola Vucevic scored 30 points and 17 rebounds for the Magic, Evan Fournier added 25 points and nine assists and Markelle Fultz scored 19 points. So far this season Vucevic is averaging 18.2 PPG and 12.1 RPG for Orlando.
Raptors vs Magic Betting Lines & NBA Picks
The key NBA stat to look at going into this game with regards to betting predictions is that the Toronto Raptors have a 100% home-court record this season with five straight wins, while the Orlando Magic have lost all four of their games on the road. That would suggest a fairly clear advantage for the defending NBA champions.
The preference for our tip is on the Point Spread betting market, where Toronto -4.0 is on offer at -110 (1.91) with Sports Interaction.