Toronto Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers Predictions & Betting Odds - NBA Tips
November 25, 2019
The defending NBA champions, Toronto Raptors (11-4), welcome the Philadelphia 76ers (11-5) to the Scotiabank Arena on Monday night.
Toronto Raptors Stats
The Raptors are currently on a three-game winning streak, having won 119-116 on the road at the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday night. It took a strong second-half showing from Toronto, who trailed 61-52 at halftime. It was also another strong showing from Pascal Siakam, who scored 34 points for Toronto, with Fred VanVleet adding 25, while Norman Powell had 20.
Siakam is currently averaging 25.7 Points per Game (PPG) and 8.5 Rebounds per Game (RPG) for Toronto, while Van Vleet is averaging 7.7 Assists per Game (APG).
Betting Odds - Winner
- Toronto Raptors to win at -105 (1.95) $200 Free Bet
- Philadelphia 76ers to win at -115 (1.86) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -105 (1.95) $250 Free Bet
- Philadelphia 76ers to win at -112 (1.89) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -109 (1.91) $250 Free Bet
- Philadelphia 76ers to win at -109 (1.91) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at -108 (1.92) $200 Free Bet
- Philadelphia 76ers to win at -109 (1.91) $200 Free Bet
Philadelphia 76ers Stats
Philadelphia are on a four-game winning streak at present and face Toronto on the back of a convincing 113-86 rout at home to the Miami Heat on Saturday night. Josh Richardson punished his old team with 32 points for Philly, while Joel Embiid added 23 points and 11 rebounds.
Embiid is averaging 22.8 PPG and 11.7 RPG for the 76ers, with Ben Simmons averaging 7.9 APG.
Raptors vs 76ers Betting Lines & Tips
It’s worth looking at Toronto’s home record when making our NBA predictions for this game, with the Raptors having won six from six at the Scotiabank Arena this season. In a game between two well-matched teams, that could prove decisive and the Raptors are therefore the tips to win here.
NBA Betting Tips: Money Line – Toronto Raptors to Win @ -110 (1.90) with bet365