Utah Jazz vs Toronto Raptors Predictions & Betting Odds - NBA Picks
March 09, 2020
Bojan Bogdanovic led the way for Utah with 32 points, with Donovan Mitchell adding a further 25 points.
Utah Jazz average 111.3 Points per Game (PPG), while allowing 108.0 (PA). Mitchell is averaging 24.4 PPG, while Rudy Gobert averages 13.9 Rebounds per Game (RPG). They are 21-9 on home-court.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Utah Jazz to win at -179 (1.56) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at +150 (2.50) $250 Free Bet
- Utah Jazz to win at -175 (1.57) $200 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at +145 (2.45) $200 Free Bet
- Utah Jazz to win at -192 (1.52) $200* Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at +167 (2.67) $200* Free Bet
- Utah Jazz to win at -192 (1.52) $250 Free Bet
- Toronto Raptors to win at +160 (2.60) $250 Free Bet
Norman Powell led the scoring with 31 points for Toronto, Kyle Lowry scored 30 points, while Pascal Siakam scored 11 of his 23 points in the final 2 1/2 minutes. Serge Ibaka added 15 points and 10 rebounds for the Raptors and OG Anunoby scored 12 points.
Toronto are now averaging 113.2 PPG, while allowing 106.8 (PA). Siakam is averaging 23.6 PPG, while Ibaka averages 8.2 RPG. They are 22-9 on the road.
Utah Jazz vs Toronto Raptors NBA Betting Lines & Prediction
With Utah having home-court advantage and an extra day to rest and prepare for this game, they look the team most likely to win in terms of making NBA bet picks coming into this game but it could be close.
The Point Spread is our preference for a NBA tip though, with Toronto +4.5 at -110 (1.91) with Sports Interaction in what could be a tight game.