Zabit Magomedsharipov v Calvin Kattar Predictions & Betting Odds - UFC Tips
November 07, 2019
A featherweight bout between Zabit Magomedsharipov (17-1-0) and Calvin “The Boston Finisher” Kattar (20-3-0) headlines UFC Fight Night 163 at the CSKA Arena in Moscow on the evening of Saturday 9th November (local time).
This fight has been rescheduled after the 28 year-old Zabit withdrew from the original date as a result of a reported blood infection three weeks ago at TD Garden in Boston.
Zabit Magomedsharipov comes into this bout on the back of a unanimous decision win over the veteran Jeremy Stephens in March, which stretched his current winning streak to 13 fights.
Calvin Kattar has won each of his last two fights with first round KOs, having taken out Chris Fishgold in October 2018 and the former UFC title challenger Ricardo Lamas in June this year. Like his opponent, the 31 year-old is also on a great run of results, with a unanimous decision loss against the Brazilian Renato Moicano in April 2018 being his only defeat in his last 13 fights.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Zabit Magomedsharipov to win at -303 (1.33) $200* Free Bet
- Calvin Kattar to win at +240 (3.40) $200* Free Bet
- Zabit Magomedsharipov to win at -303 (1.33) $250 Free Bet
- Calvin Kattar to win at +240 (3.40) $250 Free Bet
- Zabit Magomedsharipov to win at -277 (1.36) $250 Free Bet
- Calvin Kattar to win at +210 (3.10) $250 Free Bet
- Zabit Magomedsharipov to win at -333 (1.30) $200 Free Bet
- Calvin Kattar to win at +245 (3.45) $200 Free Bet
Zabit Magomedsharipov v Calvin Kattar Betting Lines & Tips
With the home advantage now with the 28 year-old Russian Zabit Magomedsharipov, the passionate support he’ll have has to be factored into UFC Fight Night 163 betting tips for this fight. Zabit will look to make the most of his superior grappling and greater variety coming forward, while Calvin Kattar will look to counter with his powerful and precise striking.
It’s difficult to argue with the Russian’s record and with the backing of the crowd, so the tip is for Magomedsharipov to do enough to win this fight.
UFC Fight Night 163 Tip: Fight Result – Zabit Magomedsharipov to Win @ -275 (1.36) with bet365