Zolani Tete vs John Riel Casimero Predictions & Betting Odds - Boxing Bets
November 28, 2019
The 30 year-old Filipino Casimero is a former two division IBF champion at light flyweight and flyweight. He is also the current Interim WBO champion after securing a 12th round knockout of Ricardo Espinoza in April. His last fight saw him defend the title with a 10th round stoppage of Cesar Ramirez in August.
Betting Odds - Winner
- Zolani Tete to win at -277.78 (1.36) $200* Free Bet
- John Riel Casimero to win at +200 (3.00) $200* Free Bet
- Zolani Tete to win at -232.56 (1.43) $250 Free Bet
- John Riel Casimero to win at +180 (2.80) $250 Free Bet
- Zolani Tete to win at -277.78 (1.36) $250 Free Bet
- John Riel Casimero to win at +200 (3.00) $250 Free Bet
- Zolani Tete to win at -285.71 (1.35) $200 Free Bet
- John Riel Casimero to win at +200 (3.00) $200 Free Bet
Tete vs Casimero Betting Lines & Pick
Looking at our boxing betting picks for this fight, the decisive factor could well prove to be the considerable height and reach advantage that Zolani Tete has over his Filipino opponent. At five inches taller and with an eight-inch advantage in terms of reach, if Tete can keep John Riel Casimero at a distance, he will win the fight.
Casimero need to put the pressure on Tete from the opening bell in order to close down the ring and get inside to fight the champion. If he can do that, then may have a chance but our money is going on the favourite Tete as our solid tip to win.
Tete is heavily favoured to win with the online sportsbooks with the best boxing odds on offer being -232.56 (1.43) with 888sport while Casimero is a +200 (3.00) underdog at Betway Sports. The draw can be backed at +2000 (21.0) also with Betway.